Guidelines & Priorities
Pakistan (NED University of Engineering and Technology):
- Scholarships are awarded on a “need-cum-merit” basis.
- The scholarship application process is administrated by the NED Controller of Student Affairs.
- Selection is done through an interview process by NED Controller of Student Affairs and MECH 80-81 alumni representatives.
- Scholarships are distributed by the NED Controller of Students Affairs.
- All Bachelor of Engineering first-year engineering students are eligible for applying for the scholarship.
Scholarship applications are due at the start of the new academic year. Please contact the NED Controller of Students Affairs for details.
- The number of scholarships varies every year based on the number of applicants and availability of funds.
- Each scholarship will pay NED tuition fees and a monthly stipend. For the year 2015, the total worth of the scholarship is set to a maximum of Rs 80,000 per year. The amount is also dependent on NED’s annual tuition fee and adjusted for any increase.