Guidelines & Priorities
Pakistan (NED University of Engineering and Technology):
- Scholarships are awarded on a “need-cum-merit” basis.
- Applications are accepted and reviewed in October and November.
- The scholarship application process is administrated by the NED Controller of Student Affairs.
- You can also apply online at nedscholars.org/apply
- Selection is done through an interview process by NED Controller of Student Affairs and MECH 80-81 alumni representatives.
- Interviews are conducted in December – January
- Scholarships are distributed by the NED Controller of Students Affairs.
- All Bachelor of Engineering first-year engineering students are eligible for applying for the scholarship.
- There are few scholarships for students in the second third and fourth year Engineering and Non-Engineering NEDians
- A small number of scholarships are available for non-NEDians students
Scholarship applications are due at the start of the new academic year. Please contact the NED Controller of Students Affairs for details.
- The number of scholarships varies every year based on the number of applicants and availability of funds.
- Each scholarship will pay NED tuition fees and a monthly stipend.